WHO WE ARE
Eureka Home Appliances (the “Eureka” “Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), is committed to protect the privacy and security of all the personal data of its employees, customers, business partners, suppliers, contractors, and other parties that the Company will and is engaged into. For this reason, uniform practice and procedure for collecting, recording, consolidating, updating, disclosing, storing, accessing, transferring, retaining, destructing and disposing of personal data by the Company is hereby adopted in order to process the data fairly, appropriately, and lawfully.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
The Company collects Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information of data subjects when transacting through our website. These includes the following set of information:
• First Name
• Middle Name
• Email address
• Contact number
• Payment method
• Items Purchased
The company will be using personal data collected through this website to transact business for the following purposes:
• To evaluate employment applications, schedule employment interviews and conduct background verification in accordance with the HR practices of Eureka;
• To facilitate the processing of employment application and to contact applicants for employment opportunities;
• To help customers/clients in their inquiries and concerns when sending us a message;
• To process delivery of item/s purchased online and collect payment;
• To collect the data shown in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection whenever visitors leave comments on the site.
• And for all other purposes necessary for your application, delivery if items purchased and other incidental services pursuant to your transaction.
The personal data held by Eureka relating to the applicants, customer/clients will be kept in strictest confidence as required under the Eureka Home Appliances Privacy Manual and in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
Your personal data may be shared to the following in accordance with the declared purpose and only to the extent necessary for the interest of Eureka:
(i) concerned departments within Eureka or if necessary, with Government agencies;
(ii) any third party service provider who provides administrative, data processing, background verification, financing, computer or other services to Eureka, partner banks, compliance with court and other lawful order and requirements, with the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Department of Labor and Employment. Personal data will be retained, shared, updated and disposed according to internal polices like data privacy and other relevant record management processes and procedures to ensure high quality and secure information management; and
(iii) Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The Personal data you have provided in our website shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that registered on our website, Eureka also stores the personal data that they provide in their user profile and are stored for as longs as the user’s account is active. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators may also see and edit the same information when necessary.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The company have established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the Personal data provided to us. We use several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryption in safeguarding the storage of data. These safeguards are regularly reviewed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data. We will adapt and implement the necessary changes for security measures to ensure continuous security of your Personal Information.
Employees, agents and officers of the company who are involved in the processing of personal data of applicants, customers/client shall hold personal data under strict confidentiality This obligation shall continue even after or upon termination or separation of employment with the company.
By submitting your data and by clicking the tick box, you agree/consent to the processing of the same and you agree that your data will be used in conjunction with the purposes mentioned and discussed above. Should you wish to amend your personal data kept by Eureka or withdraw your consent, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) (02) 579-2517 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As data subject, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Be informed on the nature, purpose and extent of the processing of your personal data;
- To access the information you have given and be furnished a copy thereof;
- To correct, rectify or supplement information should any data be found to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- To suspend, withdraw or object to the processing of your personal data;
- To order the erasure, blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the company’s filling system upon discovery of substantial proof that the personal data are already incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or are no longer necessary for the purposes which they were collected;
- Be indemnified for damages suffered due to the violation of the lawful processing of your personal data or your rights as a data subject, if any; and
- To obtain a copy of your personal data in an electronic and structured format which is commonly used and allows for further use.
You may exercise your particular right to access, modify and delete the personal data and change marketing preferences, by contacting us through the information provided below:
Eureka Home Appliances
Data Protection Officer
E. Rodriguez Road, Sta Rosa 1, Marilao, Bulacan